|BIGBERTHA-H||HONDA Engine with ZW3 Pump – 600L|
|BIGBERTHA-M||TURNER MORRIS Engine with ZW3 Pump – 600L|
|PREMIUM||HONDA Engine with Sanchin Pump – 600L|
|MODEL WITH HOSE REEL
• This unit is most effective for the grass fires that you often experience in parts of the
FreeState or similar areas.
• The high pressure unit offers the best fire fighting time of up to 45 minutes.
• The spraying distance is approximately 6 meters.
• These machines don’t kill the fire with water by displacing the oxygen that results in the
fire to burn out at the point of spray. The fine mist spray prevents the fire from restarting
after it has been put out.
• This machine is versatile on a farm and often doubles up when adding a high pressure
washer. It is even commonly used to dip cattle with as it is possible to adjust the flow
and pressure on the pump.